The Invisi-Gard Solution
At Westview Glass we are proud to be able to supply and install Invisi-Gard stainless steel window and door security screens for you. To find out more about these products, please feel free to read about what we can offer you by navigating through the Invis-Gard section of our site.
For full details on the Invisigard doors and window screens that we can supply and install for you, please feel free to download a copy of our Invisigard brouchure by clicking on the image. If you have any questions about the Invisigard products we are able to supply for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
INVISI-GARD is has come to be known as Australia’s premier security screen brand because their products are made from the toughest materials and feature their unique patented product architecture. This means that you will benefit from products that are designed to offer the maximum protection for your family and your home.
Invis-Gard’s high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh is the foundation for their security screen and security door products.The grade 316 mesh used in INVISI-GARD sets the world standard in terms of its quality, precision and durability.
INVISI-GARD is designed, above all else, to protect you, your family and home from would-be intruders and flying insects and has proven time and again to do this better than any other product on the market. Not just that, but your view through your windows and doors is maintained too.
Why choose INVISI-GARD?
- 10x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home.
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut.
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
- INVISI-GARD is supported by a ten-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years.
- A national network of more than 350 dealers means there is a dealer in, or near, your town or suburb who will custom make and fit your INVISI-GARD doors and screens.
- The powder coat finish on INVISI-GARD has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
- The EGP retention system ensures that there is no contact between the mesh and frame. This eliminates the threat of corrosion that is present when there is contact between two different metals.
- All INVISI-GARD hinged doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- All INVISI-GARD hinged doors are fitted with three hinges for added security.
- All INVISI-GARD sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- The EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame so that your door looks great and eliminates the possibility of sag.
- INVISI-GARD easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards.
- Each INVISI-GARD door and screen is custom built to suit your home.
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact.